Building Performance Manager
Our Building Performance Manager is a simple, easy-to-use performance report, delivered as a cloud-based software application that enables building professionals to understand, manage and implement efforts to reduce energy usage and expense.
We bring visibility across the entire portfolio, making buildings comparable not only to themselves, but to their peers, to ENERGY STAR® and to business factors that matter. Whether it’s one building or large portfolios, we use utility bill data to answer four key business questions:
- How are your buildings doing?
- Are your buildings getting better or worse?
- Where are the best opportunities for savings?
- Have past improvements paid off?
Our complete knowledge of the operations of a building allows us to be the premier provider of retro commissioning commercial HVAC services in the region.
Retro commissioning is an investigative process that focuses on improving the efficiency of your building’s existing HVAC system performance. You might be surprised to learn that a recent cross section study of commercial buildings found that:
- 50% suffered from temperature control problems
- 40% had problems with HVAC equipment
- 15% were missing specified equipment
- 1/3 had inoperable HVAC dampers and sensors
- 25% had malfunctioning control systems
Retro commissioning can help:
- Extend equipment life cycle
- Reduce operating cost
- Improve comfort and reduce complaints
- Improve indoor air quality
- Improve equipment reliability and performance
Typical systems/equipment include:
- Piping systems
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Controls (hardware and software)