Who We Are
"We have come a long way from those early years because we are a company of good people, selling and installing good products, and always have a plan for the future." –CCAC Founder Richard Lacy
Since 1967, CCAC Building Solutions has been developing strategic plans that reduce energy costs, provide comfort and extend the life of HVAC equipment. With offices strategically located in Greensboro and Raleigh, N.C., we’re able to serve the entire state. And, we’re exceeding our customers’ expectations every day by working with honesty, integrity and a commitment to growth—both for our businesses, and for our employees.
We believe that there is a direct correlation between happy, fulfilled employees and a strong bottom line. The more we focus on our employees, the better our company becomes. It’s that simple—and that critical to our success.
Our goal is to hire the best of the best in an ever-changing industry, and keep them around. In fact, two of our employees have been with the company for more than 40 years, and many others have been with us for 20 or 30 years.
By living our core values everyday—Honesty, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Growth, and Stewardship—we look forward to strengthening our company, forming new relationships and building mutually beneficial partnerships for the next 50 years and beyond.
Our Residential division, Central Carolina Air Conditioning, services the Triad Region of North Carolina providing repairs and installation for HVAC, plumbing and electrical to over 8,000 Service Agreement customers and is the largest provider of services in the Triad. For more information, visit www.ccair.com.
For us, safety has to be a top priority. Period. Here are some of the ways we prevent accidents and keep our employees and customers safe and sound.
- OSHA 10 training (100% of all field employees)
- Drug screenings, criminal background checks for every employee
- GPS tracking on all trucks, so we know exactly where our employees are located
- Safe driver course for all drivers
As a company, it’s important for us to be good citizens in our community and give back whenever we can. Here are some of the initiatives we’ve led and organizations we’ve supported.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2016
- Triad Goodwill Rock the Runway - On February 24th, 2017 Triad Goodwill will hold Rock the Runway; a fashion show to showcase different looks that can be found at Goodwill stores here in the Triad. We will both sponsor and attend this event. All proceeds benefit Goodwill's mission of providing free career development services for un- and underemployed. To be a sponsor or buy tickets to the event visit goodwillrocktherunway.org
- YWCA 2017 Women of Vision Awards Luncheon
- Greensboro Host Lions 2017 Spring Swing for Sight - On May 24th, 2017 we will be sponsoring a golf tournament at Starmount Forest Country Club. All proceeds benefiting Lions Charities for the Visually Impaired and Industries of the Blind, Greensboro.
- High Point Chamber of Commerce - In February 2017 we will be recognized for being open for business for 50 years. To get tickets to the Membership Awards Celebration visit highpointchamber.org
- Heat for Heroes – In December 2015 we asked people to go online and nominate a hero for a free portable heating unit. We selected 100 heroes and gave them heaters in January 2016 so they could stay warm when temperatures dropped.