Who We Are
“We have come a long way from those early years because we are a company of good people, selling and installing good products, and always have a plan for the future.” –CCAC Founder Richard Lacy Since 1967, CCAC Building Solutions has been developing strategic plans that reduce energy costs, provide comfort and extend the life of HVAC equipment. With offices strategically located in Greensboro and Raleigh, N.C., we’re able to serve the entire state. And, we’re exceeding our customers’ expectations every day by working with honesty, integrity and a commitment to growth—both for our businesses, and for our employees. We believe that there is a direct correlation between happy, fulfilled employees and a strong bottom line. The more we focus on our employees, the better our company becomes. It’s that simple—and that critical to our success. Our goal is to hire the best of the best in an ever-changing industry, and keep them around. In fact, two of our employees have been with the company for more than 40 years, and many others have been with us for 20 or 30 years. By living our core values everyday—Honesty, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Growth, and Stewardship—we look forward to strengthening our company, forming new relationships and building mutually beneficial partnerships for the next 50 years and beyond.
Our Residential division, Central Carolina Air Conditioning, services the Triad Region of North Carolina providing repairs and installation for HVAC, plumbing and electrical to over 8,000 Service Agreement customers and is the largest provider of services in the Triad. For more information, visit www.ccair.com.
For us, safety has to be a top priority. Period. Here are some of the ways we prevent accidents and keep our employees and customers safe and sound.
- OSHA 10 training (100% of all field employees)
- Drug screenings, criminal background checks for every employee
- GPS tracking on all trucks, so we know exactly where our employees are located
- Safe driver course for all drivers
As a company, it’s important for us to be good citizens in our community and give back whenever we can. Here are some of the initiatives we’ve led and organizations we’ve supported
- The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro East Greensboro Tornado Relief Fund – Our CCAC family came together to raise over $1,100 to donate to the East Greensboro Tornado Relief Fund to help repair and rebuild the areas in Guilford County that were devastated from the tornado in April 2018.
- YWCA 2018 Women of Vision Awards Luncheon – On April 19th, 2018 CCAC served as a sponsor for the YWCA Women of Vision Awards Luncheon. 98 percent of the proceeds from this event went to helping the most vulnerable citizens make lasting changes in their lives. Our donation helped make it possible for low-income children to succeed in school, teens to get back on track after minor first time offences, women recover from lives of substance use disorder and low-income patients manage their diabetes.
- Westchester Country Day School Blue & White Gala 2018 Sponsor
- Triad Goodwill Rock the Runway – On March 9th Triad Goodwill held Rock the Runway; a fashion show to showcase different looks that can be found at Goodwill stores here in the Triad. We were a sponsor of this event. All proceeds benefit Goodwill’s mission of providing free career development services for un- and underemployed.
- Forsyth Country Day School Parents’ Association Auction 2018 Sponsor
- Greensboro Urban Ministry – In December 2017 we collected and donated 807 pounds of food for the Greensboro Urban Ministry. Through our donation GUM was able to continue to provide meals for more than 100 families every day and for their Potter House Community kitchen.
- Children’s Home Society of North Carolina – In December 2017 CCAC provided holiday gifts for three children in need.
- Helping the Homeless with The Interactive Resource Center and The Servant Center – In November 2017 CCAC had the opportunity to donate heaters to both of these organizations to make sure that the people at both of these centers stayed warm and health during the cold winter months.
- 10th Annual Hope For Warriors Golf Tournament – We served as a sponsor for the Hope for Warriors Golf Tournament at Grandover Resort and Spa on October 13th, 2017 in Greensboro, NC. This tournament was organized by Marine Corps League Detachment 260 and will benefited Hope for Warriors.
- 2017 North Carolina Mid-Market Fast 40 – In August 2017 we were ranked among the top 40 fastest growing mid-market companies in North Carolina. We will be celebrated as a finalist on October 2nd, 2017.
- 3rd Annual A. Darnell Harris Memorial Golf Tournament – On September 25th, 2017 we will serve a sponsor for ADH Memorial Golf Tournament organized by one of our customers, Furnitureland South. All the proceeds from this tournament will benefit Brenners Children’s Hospital located in the Triad.
- USGBC 2017 Sustainable Business Awards Green Gala – On September 21st, 2017 we will be awarded as a finalist for the 2017 Sustainable Business Awards at the USGBC Green Gala in Charlotte, NC.
- 2017 Triad Best Places to Work Finalist – In June 2017 we were recognized as a finalist for the Triad Business Journal 2017 Best Places to Work.